Saturday, August 05, 2006

You guessed it!!!!!!

Yes my make up of choice is prosthetics! I truly do love it. I enjoy all make up really, but creating and applying prosthetics is where I'd really love to make my mark! From body casting to sculpting to applying the final created piece, it's all for me. Back to school though and where it all started, everyone seems to get in there wanting to make monsters and all the extreme make up creations, but when you start its from ground zero. In doing so I found something else I really enjoyed, it's simple, quick, but still challenging sometimes. Your basic corrective make up. Taking a face with all its blemishes, dark circles and anything unappealing to the eye and making it disappear! The result is a nice clean natural looking skin tone and complexion. I also found out that I enjoyed beauty a lot more then expected! So keeping with this whole corrective tone, these pictures are from my first VFS student film I worked on, which was a month or 2 out of school. It was shot in black and white, and stared only 3 men so the make up was pretty basic. Still from the before till after you'll see the work that was done. A plus was some nice sweat effects, so enjoy.

If you would like you can view the film short here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DltHY8lTnI

No comments: