Tuesday, April 20, 2010

IMATS VANCOUVER 2010 DEMO!!

So here is the final silicone aging makeup demo I did at IMATS Vancouver this past weekend.
The makeup demo went over really well I felt. It took me and Crissy around the same amount of time to complete it (6 hours). The glue down went quite a bit faster, how ever I spent more time with the paint work.
I fell the paint this time around added at least another 5 years if not more to the age! Just goes to show you what a little color can do. I had a few edges problems here and there but I feel the over all makeup is better.
I had a great time applying it and just enjoying the weekend in general!
Anyways I wont go on forever, so please enjoy!!
A couple in progress shots taken and given to me by Howard Berger.
The finished makeup!!


No comments: